Infant food should be used according to the advice of the doctor only. Therefore, follow the Nestle Lactogen instructions and precautions prescribed by the doctor or follow the following instructions.
- Before making it, properly wash your hands and take clean utensils.
- Sterilize all the utensils used for the feeding.
- Bowl the drinking water and take the exact quantity of lukewarm water as per the feeding scale.
- Add the Lactogen levelled scoops as prescribed and shake it properly so that it mixes up.
- Feed the formula to the baby with a bowl and spoon. Discard the feed which is left behind.
- Before using the Lactogen, check the expiry date.