About Luminate 30g Cream
Luminate 30g Cream is used to treat the dark spots of the skin. It is having skin lightening effects and anti-ageing properties.
How effective is Luminate 30g?
Luminate 30g Cream is composed of Arbutin and Kojic acid along with Niacinamide as active ingredients. It works by enhancing the brightening effect. It fades the dark spots and removes the fine lines.
Can I buy Luminate 30g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Luminate 30g Ointment online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), apply a thin layer of Luminate 30g every 12 hourly or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription. It is for external use only.
For children (below 17), Luminate 30g is not recommended as its safety and efficacy is not established. If necessary, use only under the supervision of the doctor.
If you have any queries about Luminate 30g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Luminate 30g?
Some side-effects may be caused by Luminate 30g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Thinning and softening of the skin
- Temporary hair loss
- Spider vein
- Changes in the color of treated skin
- Blisters and pimples
Luminate ’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Luminate 30g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Luminate.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Luminate 30g for quick relief.
- Do not suck or chew Luminate 30g and only apply it to the skin.
- Consult your doctor before using Luminate 30g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.