About Valvozid 5mg Tablet
Valvozid 5mg Tablet is used for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure. High blood pressure can cause different heart issues. Valvozid 5mg Tablet helps prevent heart attacks, future heart disease, and strokes. This medicine is also helpful for chest pain caused by angina.
How effective is Valvozid 5mg?
Valvozid 5mg Tablet is a helpful and effective medicine for different heart disease prevention. This medicine contains Bisoprolol Fumarate as an active ingredient. Valvozid 5mg Tablet belongs to the group of medicines known as beta-blockers. This medicine works by blocking the action of certain chemicals, including epinephrine.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Valvozid 5mg is ½ a tablet taken a day. The dose of Valvozid 5mg can be taken up to 4 tablets a day if needed.
Valvozid 5mg is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger). Valvozid 5mg is not effective in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Valvozid 5mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Mahmood Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Valvozid 5mg is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Valvozid 5mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects; however, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Valvozid 5mg:
- Slow heartbeats
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Joint pain
Some severe side effects:
Valvozid 5mg’s warnings include;
- Valvozid 5mg should not be used by patients with diabetes without consulting a doctor.
- Patients with depression should not take Valvozid 5mg.
- If you are allergic to Valvozid 5mg, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Valvozid 5mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Valvozid 5mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Valvozid 5mg without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.