About Vepridone 4mg
Vepridone 4mg Tablet is used for the treatment of mood disorders or mental disorders; such as irritability associated with autistic disorder, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia.
Vepridone 4mg Tablet is composed of Risperidone and belongs to a group of medicines known as atypical antipsychotic drugs. This medicine balances certain natural chemicals in the brain. Vepridone helps you think clearly and positively about yourself. This medicine is also used with lithium to treat periods of depression.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), take 1 Tablet of Vepridone 4mg a day, with or without food.
Vepridone is not recommended for children (17 and below).
The course of treatment depends upon the severity of the disease/disorder. If you have queries about this medicine, please feel free to contact the pharmacist at Mahmood Pharmacy.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Vepridone?
Every medicine with active ingredients has side-effects. However, these side effects are very rare. Most of the individuals don’t face the side effects.
- Blurred vision
- Weight gain
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach
These effects would disappear after some time when your body adjusts to this medicine.
Vepridone’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Vepridone 4mg Tablet without the doctor’s consent.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to paliperidone.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history of mental diseases, kidney disease, dementia, low white blood cell, eye problems, Parkinson’s disease, difficulty swallowing, seizures, and liver disease.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Use Vepridone 4mg Tablet as long as your doctor prescribed it.
- Consult your doctor before using Vepridone 4mg Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.