About Vilget M 50mg+850mg Tablet
Vilget M 50mg+850mg Tablet is used with a healthy diet and proper exercise program to treat type d diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
How effective is Vilget M 50mg+850mg?
Vilget M 50mg+850mg Tablet is composed of Vildagliptin + Metformin. Vildagliptin belongs to a group of medications known as dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP-4) inhibitors. Metformin refers to a group of drugs known as biguanides. Vilget M 50mg+850mg shows effectiveness by lowering glucose production in the liver. Vilget M 50mg+850mg also helps by increasing the level of insulin.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Vilget M 50mg+850mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Vilget M 50mg+850mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Vilget M 50mg+850mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Vilget M 50mg+850mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Vilget M 50mg+850mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Joint ache
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- A low blood glucose level
- Loss of appetite
- Irregular heartbeat
Vilget M’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Vilget M 50mg+850mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially joint problems, heart problems, stomach disease, liver disease, kidney problems, and blood disorders, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Avoid driving after taking Vilget M 50mg+850mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Vilget M.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing before using Vilget M 50mg+850mg.