Visavit Tablet is a multivitamin supplement that is used for many conditions caused by lack of vitamins and other trace nutrient elements; such as loss of vision due to old age, skin disorders, heart disorders, blocked arteries, blood pressure disorders, scurvy, etc.
How effective is Visavit?
Visavit Tablet is primarily composed of Selenium, Zinc Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Calciferol, Folic Acid, Copper, Vitamins A, and E. It is a multivitamin, therefore it primarily works by restoring certain deficiencies. It facilitates retina formation, increases absorption of calcium and phosphorus, slows the damage to cells by killing certain bacteria, and more.
Can I buy Visavit online in Pakistan?
You can now buy Visavit Tablets online from Mehmood Pharmacy by simply completing the online ordering process. There is no particular need for you to physically visit a pharmacy or book an appointment with a doctor as you can safely and securely have medicines delivered to your home or another choice of location.
What dose should I choose?
An adult patient can generally take 1 Tablet of Visavit once a day.
Visavit is not recommended for use in children (12 or younger).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking Visavit?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Visavit include;
- Difficulty breathing
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist at Mehmood Pharmacy before using this product.
- Do not take for the long term.