About Xanovit Extra Tablet
Xanovit Extra Tablet is an effective and helpful medicine for the treatment of chronic eye diseases. This medicine is considered to be helpful for age-related macular degeneration and cataracts of the eyes.
How effective is Xanovit Extra?
Xanovit Extra Tablet is a useful medicine for the prevention of eye conditions. It contains two drugs. The first drug that Xanovit Extra contains is Lutein. This drug refers to the group of medicines known as xanthophylls. Lutein works by reducing the inflammation in the eye(s). The second component of Xanovit Extra Tablet is zeaxanthin which belongs to the same group of medicines as the first one. This drug works by building a type of protection for the eyes from certain light sources.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Xanovit Extra is 1 tablet taken a day.
Xanovit Extra is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger). Xanovit Extra is not effective in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Xanovit Extra, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at emeds Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Xanovit Extra is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Xanovit Extra?
Each product has side effects, although they are rare, with an active component.
Some common side effects of Xanovit Extra:
- Allergic reaction
- Skin yellowing
Xanovit Extra’s warnings include;
- Xanovit Extra should not be taken by patients who have a high amount of oxalic acid in urine.
- Do not use Xanovit Extra if you have decreased blood clotting from low vitamin K.
- If you are allergic to Xanovit Extra, inform your doctor before using it.
- Consult your doctor before using Xanovit Extra if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Xanovit Extra without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.