About Xoni Fast 8mg Tablet
Xoni Fast 8mg Tablet is used for the treatment of pain, swelling, and stiffness caused by spondylitis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
How effective is Xoni Fast 8mg?
Xoni Fast 8mg Tablet is composed of Lornoxicam which belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Xoni Fast 8mg shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of an enzyme that is used by the body to make prostaglandins. By blocking the activity, Xoni Fast 8mg helps to reduce the symptoms of pain, swelling, and stiffness.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Xoni Fast 8mg 1-2 a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Xoni Fast 8mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Xoni Fast 8mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Xoni Fast 8mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Xoni Fast 8mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Chills and fever
- Skin rash
- Ringing in the ears
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Increased blood pressure
- Difficulty breathing
- Increased heartbeat
- Visual disturbances
- Kidney impairment
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
Xoni Fast’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Xoni Fast 8mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of respiratory disease, edema, hemorrhagic disorder, and fluid retention, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Xoni Fast.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Xoni Fast 8mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Xoni Fast 8mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Xoni Fast.
- Consult your doctor before using Xoni Fast 8mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.