About Zovirax 800 mg Tablet:
Each uncoated Zovirax 800 mg tablet contains Aciclovir 800 mg.
Aciclovir is a synthetic purine nucleoside analogue with in vitro and in vivo inhibitory activity against human herpes viruses, including Herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2.
Use of Zovirax 800 mg Tablet:
Zovirax 800 mg tablet is indicated for:
- The treatment of Herpes simplex virus infections of the skin and mucous membrane, including initial and recurrent genital herpes.
- The suppression of recurrent Herpes simplex infections in immune-competent patients.
- The prophylaxis of Herpes simplex infection in immunocompromised patients, VZV infections (varicella-zoster virus or chickenpox) and Herpes zoster (shingles) infections.
Usage direction of Zovirax 800 mg Tablet:
- Zovirax 800 mg Tablet should be taken orally.
- Zovirax 800 mg Tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Zovirax 800 mg Tablet:
- If allergic to this medicine inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 25°C. Protected from light.
- Keep out of reach of children.