The text and information contained at this site, and any reference to resource material is not intended for the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. The information contained on the website, or obtained as a consequence of using this service is provided by MAHMOOD PHARMACY in good faith and is not intended as a substitute for any sort of professional medical or pharmaceutical advise whatsoever. All users should always seek the advice of their physician, pharmacist, or other qualified healthcare professional before commencing any new treatment for any condition, disease or maladie.
This service or anything contained in it is not intended to be nor should it be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition any user may have.
MAHMOOD PHARMACY and its directors, officers, employees and representatives take absolutely no responsibility for any product, content, information, good or service that is provided by the website. MAHMOOD PHARMACY accepts no liability of any kind whatsoever with regard to any arrangements involving the direct provision of services by third parties
MAHMOOD PHARMACY shall, under no circumstances, be held responsible for the therapeutic claims made in relation to advertised products. MAHMOOD PHARMACY, in good faith, reproduces information regarding therapeutic claims and mode of action of the advertised medications is based entirely on the information provided by the manufacturers and suppliers of any products provided by MAHMOOD PHARMACY. If in doubt, the intending user(s) should always consult their healthcare professional for guidance.
MAHMOOD PHARMACY will not be liable to the customer or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods or services supplied to the customer, or on behalf of the customer, through the website.The client and MAHMOOD PHARMACY, both acknowledge the “Limitation of Liability.”
A prescription is mandatory for all Narcotics and Controlled substances (includes all prescription medicines) as defined by the Ministry of Health. Shipment of the order will not be carried out until we receive a prescription from a medical practitioner via fax, email or facsimile.
MAHMOOD PHARMACY, its agents, officers and employees:
- Make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy, quality and completeness of the information and data contained on this website. All information/data represented on this website is provided by the manufacturers/suppliers of the product it relates to.
- Make no representations, express or implied, as to the suitability or usefulness of the said information and data for any particular purpose.
- Make no warranties that this Website, the information and data and the hosting servers are completely free of infection by computer viruses or any other software that may result in the compromise of computer systems.
- Do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on any websites linked from or to this website.
- Do not make any warranties or representations regarding merchantability or fitness of any material on this website.
- Accept no liability for direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of accessing or using this Website or any use of the information and data or reliance placed on them.