About Valiant M 50/1000mg Tablet
Valiant M 50/1000mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of increased levels of blood sugar levels. It is applied along with exercise and a proper diet. Lowering blood sugar prevents the patients from the severity of hyperglycemia such as kidney problems, diabetic foot, heart issues, and infection issues.
How effective is Valiant M 50/1000mg?
Valiant M 50/1000mg Tablet is composed of two oral anti-diabetic drugs. One is Vildagliptin which refers to the DPP4 inhibitor class and works by enhancing the function of incretins. Second is Metformin, which belongs to the Biguanides class of drugs and works by increasing the peripheral utilization of glucose by muscles and decreasing its production by the liver. It can be used alone or in combination with other drugs.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Valiant M 50/1000mg once or twice a day or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
For children (below 17), Valiant M 50/1000mg is not recommended as its safety and efficacy is not established.
If you have any queries about Valiant M 50/1000mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Valiant M 50/1000mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Valiant M 50/1000mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Joint pain
- Unusual skin blister
- Unusual tiredness
- Mental or mood changes
- Irregular heartbeat
Valiant’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Valiant M 50/1000mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Valiant M 50/1000mg.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Valiant M 50/1000mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Valiant.
- Avoid driving after taking Valiant M 50/1000mg.
- Do not suck or chew Valiant M 50/1000mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Valiant M 50/1000mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.