About Valmo 5/80mg Tablet
Valmo 5/80mg Tablet is used for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure), vasospastic angina, and chronic stable angina pectoris.
How effective is Valmo 5/80mg?
Valmo 5/80mg Tablet is composed of Amlodipine + Valsartan. Valsartan refers to a group of medicines known as angiotensin receptor blockers. Valmo 5/80mg shows effectiveness by relaxing blood vessels and make blood flow easier. Valmo 5/80mg also helps to prevent kidney problems, strokes, and heart problems by lowering high blood pressure.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Valmo 5/80mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Valmo 5/80mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Valmo 5/80mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Valmo 5/80mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Valmo 5/80mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Chest cold
- Sore throat
- Congestion in the nose
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Signs of kidney problems
- Fast heartbeat
- Signs of infection
- Persistent sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Unusual breathing
Valmo’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Valmo 5/80mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of dehydration, liver disease, and aortic stenosis, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Valmo.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Valmo 5/80mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Valmo 5/80mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Valmo.
- Consult your doctor before using Valmo 5/80mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.