About Vepridone 1mg Tablet
Vepridone 1mg Tablet is used for issues like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. It is also used to treat irritability of autism.
How effective is Vepridone 1mg?
Vepridone 1mg Tablet is an effective medicine for the treatment of bipolar disorder (a mood disorder). Vepridone 1mg Tablet contains risperidone. This medication belongs to the category of atypical antipsychotics medications. It affects certain natural substances in the brain. Its effects include the restoration of these particular substances.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the dose of Vepridone 1mg is 1 tablet taken twice a day.
Vepridone 1mg is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger). Vepridone 1mg is not effective in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Vepridone 1mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Mahmood Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Vepridone 1mg is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Vepridone 1mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects; however, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Vepridone 1mg are:
- Increased appetite
- Increased saliva
Vepridone 1mg’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Vepridone 1mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of clotting problems, blood disorders, heart disease, swelling, stroke, high blood pressure, and asthma, with your doctor before using Vepridone 1mg.
- If you have allergy problems, inform your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Vepridone 1mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Vepridone 1mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Vepridone 1mg before driving or using heavy machinery.
- Do not take Vepridone 1mg if you are taking alcohol or marijuana.
- Vepridone 1mg should not be used in elderly people who have dementia.