About Verticil 10g Cream
Verticil 10g Cream is used for the treatment of skin infections. This medicine is useful for fungal skin infections caused by ringworm, jock itch, and athlete’s foot. Verticil 10g Cream is a useful medicine for the treatment of skin infections that may cause the skin to darken and lighten. This medicine is an effective one against pityriasis too.
How effective is Verticil 10g?
Verticil 10g Cream is effective in different skin conditions, like chest, arms and legs. This medicine contains Terbinafine HCL as an active ingredient. Verticil 10g Cream medicine belongs to the group of medicines known as antifungals. This medicine works by stopping the growth of fungi.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Verticil 10g is to use 2 times a day.
The recommended dose of Verticil 10g for adolescents (12 to 18) is the same as the dose of adults.
Verticil 10g is not recommended for use in children (11 or younger). Verticil 10g is not effective in children (11 or younger).
If you have any queries about Verticil 10g, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Mehmood Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Verticil 10g is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Verticil 10g?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects; however, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Verticil 10g:
Some severe side effects:
Verticil 10g’s warnings include;
- Verticil 10g should not be used by patients with severe renal issues.
- If you are allergic to Verticil 10g, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Verticil 10g.
- Consult your doctor before using Verticil 10g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Verticil 10g without consulting your doctor if you have liver issues.