About Vildomet 50/1000mg Tablet
Vildomet 50/1000mg Tablet is used with proper food and exercise to control high blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
How effective is Vildomet 50/1000mg?
Vildomet 50/1000mg Tablet is composed of Vildagliptin/Metformin. Vildagliptin belongs to a group of medicines known as dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitors. Metformin is a member of the biguanide class of drugs. Vildomet 50/1000mg shows effectiveness by reducing the amount of sugar made by your liver. Vildomet 50/1000mg also helps by preventing strokes, kidney problems, and sexual problems by lowering high blood sugar levels.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Vildomet 50/1000mg 1-2 times a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17): Vildomet 50/1000mg Tablet is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Vildomet 50/1000mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Vildomet 50/1000mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Vildomet 50/1000mg Tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Physical weakness
- Abdominal pain
- Low blood levels of vitamin B-12
- Low blood sugar level
- Muscle weakness
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Back pain
Vildomet 50/1000mg Tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Vildomet 50/1000mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of liver disease, severe asthma, kidney disease, blood problems, and obstructive lung disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Vildomet 50/1000mg Tablet.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Vildomet 50/1000mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Vildomet 50/1000mg Tablet.
- Avoid driving after taking Vildomet 50/1000mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Vildomet 50/1000mg Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.