About Voltral SR 100mg Tablet
Voltral SR 100mg Tablet is used for the treatment of pain caused by orthopedic surgeries, rheumatoid arthritis, acute gout, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, tendinitis, sprains, bursitis, strains, tenosynovitis, fracture, and low back pain.
How effective is Voltral SR 100mg?
Voltral SR 100mg Tablet is composed of Diclofenac which belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Voltral SR 100mg shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of natural substances that cause pain in the body.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Voltral SR 100mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Voltral SR 100mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Voltral SR 100mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Voltral SR 100mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Voltral SR 100mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach aches
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Sudden weight gain
- Mental or mood changes
- Ringing in the ears
- Unusual tiredness
- Painful swallowing
- Swelling of ankles or feet
Voltral SR’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Voltral SR 100mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of stroke, breathing problems, nasal polyps, liver disease, high blood pressure, heart disease, and stomach problems, with your doctor before applying this drug.
- If the active component Voltral SR is allergic, tell your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Voltral SR 100mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Voltral SR.
- Avoid driving after taking Voltral SR 100mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Voltral SR 100mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.