About Xika Rapid 8mg Tablet
Xika Rapid 8mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of Pain associated with post-traumatic inflammation, post-operative pain and vertebral pain. It is also the drug of choice in Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, lower back pain, gout and migraine attacks. It is used to treat moderate and severe pain.
How effective is Xika Rapid 8mg?
Xika Rapid 8mg Tablet is composed of Lornoxicam and belongs to the Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Class of drugs. It acts by blocking the release of pain-related molecules.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Xika Rapid 8mg once or twice a day or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription. Maximum 24mg can be taken in a day.
For children (below 17), Xika Rapid 8mgis not recommended as its safety and efficacy has not yet been established.
If you have any queries about Xika Rapid 8mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Xika Rapid 8mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Xika Rapid 8mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Heart Burn
- Decreased appetite
- Trouble sleeping
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Stomach ulcers
- Unusual tiredness
- Coffee like vomiting
- Dark urine
Xika’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Xika Rapid 8mgwithout the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Xika Rapid 8mg.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Xika Rapid 8mgfor quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Xika Rapid.
- Avoid driving after taking Xika Rapid 8mg.
- Do not suck or chew Xika Rapid 8mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Xika Rapid 8mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.