Zavget 10mg Tablet is used to treat panic disorder with or without agoraphobia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, major depressive disorder, social phobia (social anxiety disorder), and generalised anxiety disorder.
How effective is Zavget 10mg?
Zavget 10mg Tablet is composed of Escitalopram, which belongs to a group of medicines known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. This medicine shows effectiveness by restoring the balance of serotonin (a natural substance) in the brain. Zavget also improves mood, energy level, sleeping quality, and feeling of well-being. Finally, it may also help decrease nervousness.
Can I buy Zavget 10mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Zavget 10mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), take 1 Tablet of Zavget 10mg a day, with or without food. It is preferable to take Zavget 10mg Tablet in the morning or evening, or as prescribed by your doctor.
Zavget 10mg is not recommended for children (17 and below).
The course of treatment depends upon the severity of the disease/disorder. If you have queries about this medicine, please feel free to contact the pharmacist at emeds Pharmacy.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Zavget 10mg?
Every medicine with active ingredients has side-effects. However, these side effects are very rare. Most of the individuals don’t face the side effects.
- Dry mouth
- Trouble sleeping
- Easy bleeding
- Decrease in libido
- Allergic reactions
Zavget’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Zavget 10mg Tablet without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, such as; bleeding problems, kidney disease, stomach problems, and liver disease with your doctor before using the Zavget 10mg Tablet.
- If you are allergic to active ingredients, then inform your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Use Zavget 10mg Tablet as long as your doctor prescribed it.
- Zavget 10mg Tablet can cause dizziness; don’t use alcohol or marijuana with this medicine.
- Do not drive after taking Zavget 10mg Tablet.
- Do not change the dosage of Zavget 10mg Tablet without the approval of the pharmacist or your doctor.
- Consult your doctor before using Zavget 10mg Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.