This medication is used for managing non-insulin-dependent diabetes. Some patients might experience hypoglycemia and liver failure. Please consult your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. This medicine should be taken with food.
Avoid this medication if:
- You are allergic to this medicine or it’s contents (Sulfa, etc.)
Consult your doctor if:
- You are pregnant, planning to have a child, or breastfeeding.
- You have any sort of digestive problems.
- You have a medical history of: Liver diseases, kidney diseases, thyroid problems, blood disorders, etc.
- Inform your physician about any other medication you are taking. Especially NSAIDs, thyroid medicines or blood pressure medications (such as Beta Blockers, or ACE inhibitors.)
Be careful about:
- Having your meals on time to maintain blood sugar levels
- Taking the medicine timely, in the way that your physician has prescribed (with food)
- Following the lifestyle changes that your physician has suggested.
- Alcohol consumption should be avoided.